New Rooms and Vignettes To Drool Over

Thursday, October 30, 2014


I am in love with this vignette. In general, I am a big fan of layering and placing small table, ottomans, or even chairs off center and in unexpected places. They nailed it on the heights and scale, too:
























Subscribe by Email HERE 

This first one is a MUST-SEE. The best brand at such good prices.

My wish list:



Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Stacy,

I love all of these room! You always find the best photos!

Karena said...

Hi Stacey, loving the gorgeous entryways!! Gorgeous rooms!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
I too love ottomans. Great photos!

Christine

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

Always a treat to view your inspiring images - keep it up!!
xo. Leslie