Can You tell What I'm Obsessing Over Lately?

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

GOLD!!























My Favorite sale today and other Daily Deals:
  


Official Elite Serum Website

_______________________________________________________


PopOColor said...

Gold is the new neutral!

Kristy Woodson Harvey said...

I am totally obsessed with gold. It's not even funny. AND I'm totally obsessed with the gold branches in the first picture. I can't wait to see that piece in person at High Point Market this weekend!! I NEED it. Seriously. :) xo Kristy

Merlin said...

Gaaa...add me to the "gold rush," too...trying to figure out how to "spray paint the inside" of several lampshades gold...lucky gal going to High Point Market!! franki

Elaine said...

I, too, am thrilled gold is back! I just posted about my new find ... a gold leaf chandelier that is on order for my newly redecorated foyer.

Elaine
www.OMGlifestyle.com