Pin From Email and Lots of Black Windows and Steel Windows

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

#Pinallyouwant 
 (Read HERE if you don't know what I'm talking about and want to)


The new Pinterest button is at the very end of the post - I'm trying to figure it out and hope it works! Whether you are in email or here on the blog webpage, just click the red Pinterest button to pin. EVEN FROM EMAIL, it will pin to this blog page, not the general home page, which is important.


























My Favorite sales today and other Daily Deals:

 

  


Official Elite Serum Website

_______________________________________________________

Subscribe by email HERE

Post a comment (even from EMAIL) HERE

Pin (even from EMAIL) below: 
Merlin said...

I am C*R*A*Z*Y for those windows!!! Since I can't have them in my log cabin...I painted out the mullions and frames in black (did the insides of the mullions antique copper...almost went blind...) and even "that" helped. Beautiful displays!! franki

Karena said...

I would love to change my awful sliding doors to the black steel ones, so great, I love them and all of these pics Stacey!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Featuring Jeff Koons

Katherine said...

The first image of the conservatory is divine! Absolutely my dream room.

Sandra Lee said...

Ok, the first picture is amazing! Actually all of them are.