A Better Tutorial on How to Find Products You See Here and Beautiful Drool-Worthy Rooms

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hi everyone, I got a bunch of emails about the mirror in this image from yesterday's post. People wanted to know where it was from.  

Remember google reverse image search! 

Step 1 - Go here to the image search page - this:



Step 2: Click "Search by image" highlighted below:




Step 3: Click "Upload image" (which you should already have dragged to your desktop or photos)



For this one, searching the image alone did not bring up the source, so I added the word "mirror" after the image. 

It had pre-filled with console table entryway, which it pulled from the image tags:


Just replace that with "mirror" and hit Search
The second result was this - telling me it is the Atoll Mirror from Ballard Designs:


I really LOVE helping you all find things when I can, but I want you all to know about this tool because I get several emails every day asking for help... I truly want to help, but with two kids, a husband, a blog, and a job, never mind after school sports, etc., I literally don't have time very often. So I'm handing this off to you - you can do it!!

Here is your eye candy:
























View My Other Hand Picked Daily Deals:
  


The very best:
Official Elite Serum Website


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




Merlin said...

OH MY...that bed headboard!!! Something unique...and "quirky" is right down my alley!! I may try "googling" it.. :) xxx franki

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous tip! I am frequently looking for something I see in am image. Thank you so much. Pamela

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I am definitely going to try that. Thanks for the tip!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

The black and white room with the pink sofa is wonderful!

Sandra Lee said...

Wow, that red sofa is sassy!