Gorgeously Designed Formal Rooms

Monday, October 13, 2014

#Pinallyouwant 
 (Read here if you don't know what I'm talking about and want to)


I remember a new friend walked into my house recently and said "Wow. It's so decorated."  Her house was WAY nicer than mine, huge and on the water, but it was not really finished yet, in terms of decorating. So, I kind of knew what she meant, and laughed - one thing about my rooms, I don't stop until they are "decorated," and then I usually am ready for a change and start again. Here are some great examples of what I mean:

























My Favorite sale today and other Daily Deals:



  


Official Elite Serum Website

_______________________________________________________


Merlin said...

That b/w wallpaper mural...think I need that....franki

Pura Vida said...

Stacy as I begin my one room challenge posts..I want to you tell you that you have been a major source of inspiration for me. I have spent many a long winter night browsing your collection of images..saved so many of them to go back and study and I do appreciate all the hard work you put in to collecting them for us! Thank you for your blog and comments over the years!

Sandra Lee said...

Jaw dropping!