Sensory Overload (In a Good Way)

Monday, October 20, 2014

#Pinallyouwant  (Read here if you don't know what I'm talking about and want to)





I spent way more time than I could really spare looking at these today.  I love them all.  I hope you do, too, but also that you don't fall into the same time suck that I did!
































My Favorite sale today and other Daily Deals:

  


Official Elite Serum Website

_______________________________________________________

Scat said...

Stacy,
This is one of my favorites! Man, that room with the globes lights hanging down and that awesome table how cool is that.
Christine

Katherine said...

The first image with the ever so cozy window seat is right were I'd like to be right now. Maybe it's the time of year, but snuggling up and spending an obscene amount of time pinning sounds good to me.

designchic said...

You know how we love neutral decor and wow…these are gorgeous rooms!

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Stacy!!!

Really enjoyed the rooms. Love the high ceiling ones especially!!!

Have a great week!!!

Pam
xox

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

Love starting the day with these collections of beautiful rooms!!
Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Merlin said...

Well...I love that you "do all the work" and I GET TO ENJOY the fruits! Beautiful!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

This ranks right up there with chocolate overload.