What I'm Loving Today!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

First of all, the last three weeks nearly killed me. The dance recitals, the end of year parties, the awards ceremonies, the new clients (who I love :), etc. etc. has really taken it's toll, and I feel like I need a vacation. I disappeared from this blog for about 3 days, which in the blogoshpere is like 3 months, and I feel very disconnected.  There is not much going on as far as changes to my house, other than landscaping, which I will show you soon.  But I DO have two little things to brag about - my kids. Both got highest honors on their year end report cards, both with all A's and one B+ (and the B+s were even in the same subject - kinda creepy).  And I am so proud and had to mention it!! 

Anyway, on to the lovely rooms - enjoy!































Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


Click below to see "Beauty Mistakes That Make You Look Older" on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Cynthia said...

Stacy that is so great about the kids and your should be proud and speak about it.

Great rooms as always lots of molding which I love!

Cynthia

Anonymous said...

do you happen to have a source for that lucite trunk in photo 4? Suzi

Stacy CUrran said...

Suzi: Here is the designer of that room. They should be able to tell you sourcing info if they are willing: http://www.digsdesignco.com/portfolio.html
Stacy

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Those end of the year activities for the kids are crazy! Somehow I ended up being a room mom for two of my kids, too. I'm glad that's over, but summer seems to be just as busy so far. I've been out of the blogging loop, too. I need a day with coffee and my blogs!

Pretty rooms! I can't wait to see your new landscaping.

The enchanted home said...

Always enjoy seeing your arsenal of gorgeous rooms! I would be proud too..thats so wonderful about your kids, and I am sure you are beaming with pride! Hope your summer is going well..I know how crazy it is at the end of the school year, so much happening, I have been feeling like a gerbil on a wheel myself with a super busy weekend ahead..cannot wait to take part of next week off and just CHILL!

Merlin said...

Kudos to the kiddos!! Well done on this blog, too. Summer is sizzling!! franki