Lovely Inspiration Rooms (White Kitchens, Dressing Rooms, Elegant Dining Rooms and More)

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Here are some more new images from my inspiration files. I hope you see something you like!



















 
Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Anonymous said...

I have seen some of these rooms before and I just love them. Thanks for the addition of the ones I have not. You have a wonderful eye.

Cynthia said...

These pictures are amazing!

Cynthia

Robyn said...

Stunning pics, Stacy, very inspirational. I pinned the 8th pic of the kitchen. I MUST HAVE that kitchen and I won't rest until I do! lol

The enchanted home said...

Stacy you are never at a loss of beautiful pics to share...wow many beauties here!

Unknown said...

Lots of gorgeous photos!
Daisy~

Tanya said...

Where are the lights from over the island in the first kitchen?

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea what that counter might be in the first picture?

Stacy CUrran said...

It looks like granite, possibly honed with a sealer