A House I Instantly Fell in Love with (It May Surprise You)

Sunday, June 16, 2013

This house, for sale near London, is a converted brewery. Sold! No just kidding. As much as I love lofts, and breweries, it has to be pretty unique for me to want to move right in. I would change some things about this, especially the exterior, but I LOVE the feel of this house. What do you think?























Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 
Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Merlin said...

OMG!! The windows, stone, beams, etc. etc....the fragrance of yeast and hops...YES! franki

miss b said...

It's those huge windows which attract me to this lovely house - so much natural light. Bright rooms even on a dull day and we get plenty of those in the UK!!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous space - love the stonework, windows and beams. Wouldn't change a thing! Well, except maybe the landscaping... :)

carolyn bradford said...

So fun and the brick work is amazing! Wouldn't it be fun to live somewhere like this even for just a little while! Something totally different than the normal home…something out of the ordinary. Hmmm…maybe that's what I should do! Loved this post!

KL said...

The volume of space is phernominal! Those arch windows are amazing too! Can see why you were drawn to this home Stacey! WOW! x KL

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

The stone work is phenomenal...and yes, I am surprised, but then I am not...there are so many gorgeous things and unique design elements that I know you loved....that house has great "wow factor"..