Wacky Wednesday (With The MOST Random Collection of Lovely Rooms Ever)

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Some of my posts may be hard to beat in terms of randomness, but this one takes the cake I think. Here is a collection of contemporary images that appeal to me, all from Lonny.
































Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________

Today on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, "Beauty Mistake That Make You Look Older":
 _______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

Image Map

Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

That pool looks amazing!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.ca

Karena said...

Stacy this collection of rooms has a very artistic vibe to them!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Lee Caroline - A World of Inspiration said...

I love this collection of interiors. I am seeing stripes everywhere at the moment and thrilled to see the horizontal stripes as I have been thinking of painting my hallway with wide stripes. I am posting an interior designer friends home on my blog soon and his striped hallway inspired me, your stripe hallways are telling me definitely this is the way I have to go.

Lee :)

Acquired Objects said...

Hi there Stacy….loved all the rooms except for the striped hallway it gave me a bit of vertigo just looking at it…..lol!

XXX
Debra~

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

As always, beautiful! I will take the pool and the pool table, please!
Teresa
xoxo

Cynthia said...

Great images! Love that chair.

Cynthia