Shelley Johnstone - A Designer I Love

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shelley Johnstone is a designer I love, but only a bit of her work is published. She doesn't put her whole portfolio on line, so I wouldn't want to try to find it on Pinterest or elsewhere.  Instead, just let me show you what has been published, and I think you'll see why I love her work. I hope to see a lot more of her in Veranda and beyond, and think we will:















_________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"MAKEOVER MONDAY"
Here is a preview:

_______________________________________________________

mmmaaa

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_______________________________________________________


Cynthia said...

Beautiful rooms and the outside space with pool isn't to shabby either. I'd take it!

Cynthia

Build My Kitchen said...

Now I desperately want her to do my place!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Beautiful spaces! I would love to see more!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love her work...thanks for sharing...

Acquired Objects said...

I need to be honest I have never heard of Shelley before but I like her work. Thank you for introducing us!

XXX
Debra~

The enchanted home said...

She is a new name for me, but love what I see, the rooms feel current and fresh yet still traditional..beautiful!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Gorgeous rooms Stacy...great designer!

carolyn bradford said...

I haven't heard of her before but I will be on the lookout now! Everything you showed us was beautiful! She seems very talented indeed!

sparklegem said...

Wow! Her work is really beautiful!

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

I really like her design style. Thanks for sharing, Stacy!
~ Wendi