50 Favorites for Friday (#80)

Friday, June 7, 2013


And as always, if it's Friday it's my 50 favorites: 


















































_________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"So You Think You Can't Wear Red Lipstick? Think Again!"

_______________________________________________________

mmmaaa

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment



This stuff is AWESOME: 







Cynthia said...

As always, these are truly beautiful images. Love the one with the big black mirror and chandelier and the outside space!

Cynthia

taylor said...

Stacy...enjoy your weekend...I'm going to have to go through these again...

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I see so many beautiful chandys and lighting in this post ... a couple of them remind me of your new one in the kitchen...have a great weekend!...

bed shop in Romford said...

Love all the styles and design work. Very inspiring!

Merlin said...

Fifty shades of lavendar and burnished gold...gaaaa! LUV ALL! franki