50 Favorites for Friday #81

Friday, June 14, 2013

Sorry I've been a little AWOL lately. Those of you with kids know that this is the craziest time of the year with sports banquets, dance rehearsals, picture days, recitals, end of the year picnics, etc etc etc!  I hope things slow down in about a week when the kids get out, but then they'll be home - hooray and uuugh at the same time, if that makes sense.  I love having them home, except when I have to work. It's a hard balance but I'm determined to have a great summer with them and maybe not work quite so hard. Anyway, here is what you came for - my 50 favorites for the week:



















































Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous and several that needed to be pinned! I was drawn to the scrumptious marble bathrooms:)

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

What a great collection! I love these. My kids last week of school was crazy, too. I thought for sure it would get better once they were out. Nope! I wish I could just put work on the backburner until September.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

So many beautiful images...have a great Fathers Day...

Toy Carli said...

I think I loved every single image this time. Thanks. I always look forward to the 50 Favorites.

Merlin said...

You never disappoint! How do you do it all?!?!? franki

DIANA CRASTA INTERIORS said...

I loved each and every image out here...Amazing collection of '50 favorites'...!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Fantastic Fifty!...I really loved the bathrooms!