45 Magical White-Walled Rooms

Saturday, June 8, 2013



 So here are some white (or almost white) rooms. I love this look because you can add any accent color, and have moved to it in almost every room on my first floor:

















































_________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"So You Think You Can't Wear Red Lipstick? Think Again!"

_______________________________________________________

mmmaaa

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

This stuff is AWESOME: 




Merlin said...

You never cease to amaze. Certainly this is the "treat" of my day!! Thanks!! franki

Karena said...

Dear Stacy as always a super selection of amazing rooms!! Thank you!

2013 Designer Series
Xoxo
Karena
Art for Karena

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

So many beautiful rooms. I love white rooms but we do not have but one, in our master bathroom.

Danielle said...

Oooh, loving all these rooms!

Acquired Objects said...

Stacy I need to start following your pinterest boards...I'm loving all the rooms!

I hope you're having a good weekend!
XXX
Debra~

The enchanted home said...

Love all of them and am a big fan of white walls.....it allows you to really change things up so easily and its very soothing. My eyes and mind are always inspired when I visit you....see so many links I need to go click on now, gotta get busy LOL!

taylorgreenwalt@gmail.com said...

Stacy...gorgeous images...my computer is down and I cant pin these...shoot!