What I Love Today

Monday, June 17, 2013

First, thank you to Danielle at Silver Pennies for featuring my new office reveal in her link party roundup - so exiting! Please go see all of her amazing features here.

Aren't these rooms stunning? I love them all!






















Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous images, Stacy! I pinned several of these that I had never seen.
Happy Monday,
Teresa
xoxo

Karena said...

Stacy I agree with Teresa and especially love the colors and setting in the last room!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous, love the second and third picture. The one with fireplace and the chair is beautiful too!

Cynthia

Acquired Objects said...

While all your picks are always stunning I missed your office update and just went over to see. WOW Stacy, what a great use for an under used room and it's stunning. Lucky girl!

XXX
Debra~

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

And I am loving those today too!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! your all pics are amazing,i love the combination and the Home Decor designs.

Danielle said...

Stacy, thanks for the shout out! Such a pleasure to feature your a-maz-ing office! I'm loving the photo with the gorgeous tub and the serene gray cabinets. Love!

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Im a big fan of the ceramic stools, especially the metallic ones :)

Steven @ house interior designer NYC said...

Great way of organizing the interiors of your house in a perfect yet simple ways. Love the pics.

Stacy CUrran said...

To the anonymous commenter who asked, I do link to the sources at the end of every post. Thank you.
Stacy