An Amazing, Colorful Kansas City Apartment from House Beautiful

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I love the color and amazing attention to detail in this amazing Kansas City apartment done by designer Kelee Katillac and shown in House Beautiful recently. What do you think? 
It makes me want to add color to my house:

















Isn't that a happy looking place?

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
             Jossandmain.com online decor ad  

Ways to Subscribe:


Splendid Sass said...

I love this apartment! The below leather is so happy too!
Teresa
xoxo

Ivy Clad said...

I lOve this place! When I saw it in HB, I looked at it over & over. Definitely an incentive to add color. It's happy without creating sensory overload.

Keri

Splenderosa said...

So obviously a lady's home, it's scrumptious, Stacey.

Haus and Home said...

Beautiful! I am shocked this is all the same house!

Jenny said...

What wonderful and inviting colors. I couldn't do the pink but like it. xo Jenny

Tatiana Doria said...

That´s a smart use of color indeed! It makes me want to throw in some color in my house as well!

michele said...

it's so cheery. doesn't make me wanna paint walls, but i would love to wear that yellow!

smiles.

michele

The enchanted home said...

Wow thats a lot of color, more than what I could handle but its very tastefully done and feels like a house that has great energy. Love the settee in the dining area...have a great weekend Stacy!

Unknown said...

OMG Stacy - 3rd photo - those tiebacks? Need to have them - they're just gorgeous - all of the photos are as usual - but that really really stands out for me!
Hugs,
Suzan

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

There's one in every crowd...
This home is pretty to look at, but not consistent (boring?) enough for me.

thistlewoodfarm said...

I am in love with those square tiebacks! I need to do something similar in the front room!

blessings,
karianne

PS Thanks for inspirng me today!

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Thanks for posting this, I haven't seen it yet. The attention to detail is extraordinary. I love it.

Acquired Objects said...

I haven't read this article yet so it was nice seeing, it's a beautiful home. I love what they did in the picture frames above, white, plain white, love that idea.

Enjoy your Sunday Stacy!
XX
Debra~

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love, Love all the color. This home feels happy, but still has a sophisticated look.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I read that article and loved it!!!..Gorgeous apartment!
Would have never thought to use that bright color of yellow patent leather in the chairs...but it works beautifully...and love it with that floral pillow!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God!!! Have you got some talent !!! Let me tell you, I am impressed by your designs! Your decorations are beautiful !!! I especially like the picture of the room where you the color mixture is just PERFECT !!! :)
Interior design Florida