Favorite Rooms From Lonny & Focus on Art & Mirrors

Sunday, August 19, 2012

First, a huge thank you to Emily A. Clark for featuring my chair makeover today! I am so honored and grateful, and if you don't know her blog (I'm sure you do), you must visit!  Here is a preview:




I also want to show you some random room images I love, all from Lonny - I refer back to them all the time when I need inspiration.  I hope you enjoy seeing them (most likely again) as much as I do:






And I also want to show you some Art and Mirrors I am carrying in my store, and then some images I can't get out of my mind.  Previously, I showed you Lighting and Rugs and Furniture. Anyway, here are some of the mirrors and art, all with a 120% price guarantee (my favorite part :) and free shipping / no tax:




I actually have that one in my dining room:







LOVE this hand painted series!






A little something for everyone, I hope!  You can see all Mirrors or Art, or go to the store front here:




PS -- LOOK what's on One King's Lane and Joss and Main today - unbelievable:



My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 

Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:

             Jossandmain.com online decor ad  


Thanks for reading!
StagerLinda said...

So many beautiful images--it's hard to pick a couple. I love your dining room mirror. (I have a thing for mirrors.) Also, love the large red flower picture. It appears to be floating. I could gaze at it forever. I will refer back to this post! Thanks.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Always have adored your dining room mirror and he entire dining room for that matter!...love that bedroom with the fireplace...thinking of putting a faux fireplace in mine...

Calico Child said...

With you on the hand painted pictures gorgeous :)

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Congrats on your chair! I will have to go check out her blog. Love your dinning room and the mirror is perfect.

Cynthia said...

I love all these bedroom pictures. One right after the other is cgorgeous. I also enjoyed the paintings I like the one with the red dress.

Cynthia