40 Favorite Bedroom Designs and Decorating Ideas

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I've been sharing my inspiration files for different rooms lately.  Here are some of my favorite bedrooms. I hope you enjoyed this series and have found some inspiration!








































                     Images

Do you have a favorite? I do. The orange with the mirrored four poster bed a few images up - I would never get sick of that!


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
             Jossandmain.com online decor ad  

Ways to Subscribe:


jamie @ [kreyv] said...

I love that first pink bed...to die for!

Splendid Sass said...

Wow, Stacey! These are all stunning. I would like a lv night stand, please.
I am going to bookmark this post.
Have a great day!
Teresa
xoxo

carolyn bradford said...

These are fabulous! I've always loved the 2nd one because of the Louis Vuitton suitcases! So pretty! And I'm a sucker for old twin beds just like the iron ones you showed! These are all pictures of bedrooms I love…I could easily live with any of them! Thanks for sharing these!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, so many great designs. I need to work on my bedroom. hopefully this post will get me going!

Splenderosa said...

the 3rd and the 6th from the bottom are my favs, I'm a huge believer in beautiful bedrooms, gives me the serene feeling I must have in order to sleep. Lovely, as always, Stacey.
Come see me !!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I really enjoyed seeing great colors in the rooms..They are all so beautiful. Loved the shuttered headboard!

Calico Child said...

So many nice rooms to choose from :)))

Loretta said...

I just found your blog. Your home is beautiful.

Pura Vida said...

just when I think I've had enough inspiration along comes you!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely inspiration. I really like your sugestions.
Now, I leave mine here:
www.bykoket.com

Hope you like it!
Have a nice day,

Anna M.

Unknown said...

This is a great article. I love all the bedroom decorations in this article. I have recently been trying to find some bedroom decor for my son's room. He is a huge college sports fan so I have been looking for college bedding sets. Me and his father both went to Duke University so I think it would be cool to buy him decorations to match their mascot. He also has so many other sports memorabilia that would look good with a Duke bed set.

Emma Murphy said...

Very inspiring post!I love how accessories, such as lamps,wall art, and throw pillows can work together with different furniture pieces! They are just beautiful and stunning. It will totally turn your bedroom into a haven. Thanks!