My Favorite White Rooms - Living Rooms, Bedrooms, Kitchens, and More

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I LOVE each of these white rooms, and go back and forth between having an all white home versus a brightly colored room. I love them both and clearly need more than one house!
































Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

You had me at hello! That first living room is my all-time favorite! Our living room has white walls, and I love how it allows all the other colors in the room to pop.

Lovely roundup of white rooms :)

michele said...

it's settled then.

i could view images of white rooms all day long. traditional, modern, eclectic. whatev. it never gets old.

smiles to you, beautiful blogger.

michele

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, some of my favorites...

Edwin said...

These living spaces are just gorgeous. The white combined with the natural light gives some of these spaces such a beautiful and relaxing look. I've never really considered using a lot of white, but it seems it is a great way to go for certain living areas including the kitchen.

Cynthia said...

I love these pictures, especially the kitchen. I love them

Cynthia

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous! I love a white room too....something about them feels so peaceful and serene. You chose some beauties!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Yes, I too wish I had another house to have the "all white" design...but, you know men...they love color..and lot of wood...and so on...Love this post Stacy....I was pinning away my dream rooms!!!

Unknown said...

I am with you Stacy...I love the look of a white room, but am still compelled to use colour in my home. I guess for now I will enjoy these spaces in other peoples homes. Great pics!

Kathysue said...

Stacy, I am the same way, I love an all white room to look at, but feel compelled to add color, maybe two houses is a good idea, lol,
Kathysue

Danielle said...

All so beautiful!