More Astoundingly Gorgeous Color From Kelee Katillac

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Since I showed you this post of a home by Kelee Katillac from House Beautiful, I've been intrigued by her work. The use of color and attention to detail is astounding.  I don't ususaly gravitate toward some of these styles (like English Country, etc., preferring a more modern or new traditional approach in my own home), but I sure do admire this portfolio:























My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Unknown said...

That's the most gorgeous dining room in the first photo - and I adore the living room ( den - sitting room ?)
in the 9th photo.
AND is that a wing back ghost chair in the last photo? To die!
Great post :)

Haus and Home said...

Love her use of color with fun accents! The hydrangeas in the first picture are to die for!

miss b said...

Such wonderful colour combinations and mix of patterns. I love the third photo (even though I'm not usually a huge fan of yellow) and the last one with the gorgeous pastels.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Kristin@bliss-athome.com said...

Absolutely stunning use of color. I love the saturated colors the most! xoxo Kristin

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Now I am obsessed....love her work!

carolyn bradford said...

I truly loved all of this! The colors were stunning and I loved her mix of traditional and modern..very tastefully done!

Unknown said...

I had never heard of Katillac before so thanks for the education. Most rooms were a little fussy for me, but I loved that first pic! Dim the lights, pour some wine and bring on the food!

Cynthia said...

I love these pictures and the use of color. I think many of them are magical.

Cynthiia

Anonymous said...

Color...lots of beautiful colors. After seas of gray, white, and other neutrals, what a breath of fresh air.

michele said...

loving the unusual color combinations and chicness of it all.

smiles and hope you'll visit soon.

michele

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I remember that beautiful room with that gorgeous yellow patent leather chair...great rooms Stacy!! Kelee Katillac is a great talent...love her use of color!
Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!