50 Favorite ATTAINABLE House Beautiful Designer Living Rooms

Thursday, August 16, 2012

In place of my normal 50 favorites this week I want to show you just 50 gorgeous living rooms from HB.  What I always say about House Beautiful is that I think, for the most part, the rooms they choose to feature are actually attainable for many people.  I think that is especially true in their living room features.  Even thought these were all done by designers, I think that in general they look livable and like something most of us could achieve.  Do you agree?














































    Images

Thanks for reading.  Please share and/or subscribe!

,Must See Daily Deals at One Kings Lane!
 
Furniture Stores Aurora said...

Love these living room ideas! You should number these pictures so it's easier to reference them in the comments! I love the picture with the bright pink seat cushions.

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Each of these living rooms have a 'decorated over time' feel rather than looking like a showhome. I agree that the look and feel of these spaces ARE attainable. Thanks for the inspiration, Stacy!
~ Wendi ~

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy,
I agree with your selections that these are for the most part attainable designs. That first picture is one of my favorites.

Splendid Sass said...

Stacy-
As always I love your choices here, and they are attainable, which is a plus these days.
Happy Friday,
Teresa
xoxo

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, you posted some of my favorite rooms. Have a wonderful weekend!

Cynthia said...

Stacey, these rooms are beautiful and are attainable. There are some favorites in there for me.

Cynthia

miss b said...

You have included such a lovely range of styles here and they do look attainable. My favourites are the romm with the bright green easy chairs and wonderful rug and I love the room with the pink dining chairs - it's different and not what I would normally be drawn to. Have a great weekend.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Stacy...you are right...I unsubscribed to House Beautiful years ago...just did not seem as appealing as other magazines, and a couple of of years ago, I re-subscribed as I feel they have really improved their publication....I love is so much more now...They have interiors you can really relate to!...

Have a great weekend!....It's not Friday without your features!!...