Our Foyer Gallery Wall Over the New Picture Frame Moldings

Sunday, February 15, 2015




 My husband and I hanging these now. We are taking a short  break, so I thought I'd throw some photos up to show you.

They are the framed scarves I was telling you about. I like it, but kind of wish I had done bigger frames. I'll probably have him help me get these all straight, live with them a while, and knowing me, take them down and return them for fewer but larger ones....











Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 

Katherine said...

You know Stacy, the frames mimic the smallest frame on your millwork -which brings it in balance. I like the look and the colours.

Anonymous said...

The way your pictures would work for me is if they were all in one large frame - blocks of color in rows and columns. It would be very effective. They are quite beautiful against the white wall.

Anonymous said...

I think the picture frame size is fine, it's the mat size that needs to change. I think they're too big,too much white. Can you have them cut down so you can see more of the scarf color?
Niki

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Perfection!!...love that wall treatment!!!...