Dark and Moody Winter Rooms vs. Pops of Color for Spring

Tuesday, February 10, 2015


Maybe because it is our 8th snow day in the last 12 days (5 feet here and more to come), but I'm really liking the dark, moody, "wintery" rooms. But I'm also loving some bright colors for spring. Which do you like best? Here are some of both!



Images



AWESOME:




Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




 
Karena said...

Love the dramatic pops of color Stacy. That dining room is killing me!! Fabulous!

xoxo
Karena
Featuring The HighBoy

Jenny said...

Bring on the spring! Snow days for 8 out of 12 days? I think I would have lost my mind by now...

designchic said...

I've thought about you a lot - so hope you get a break from the snow soon!! Gorgeous images!!

Sandra Lee said...

The unexpected pops of color are so pretty!