Gorgoeus Emerald Green Rooms and Pops of Color

Tuesday, February 17, 2015


Do you all love emerald green as much as I do? I know it's been a couple of years since it's huge surge in popularity due to its being named color of the year, but I still collect images of green like nobody's business. It was my mom's favorite color, and although I wouldn't choose it for a shag rug the way they did in the 70's, her little emerald upholstered love seat is still as much in vogue as ever.  Here are some of my favorites:













































Did you know Safavieh had a couture line? I didn't until yesterday, but I'm so glad I found it - its awesome.







Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 



Unknown said...

So Enjoyable! MC

designchic said...

So many beautiful rooms - love the 10th image with the amazing green sofa and branches…gorgeous!!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I do love emerald green rooms! I've been seeing them everywhere the past couple of years. Now, I just need a room that needs redone. ;)

The enchanted home said...

LOVE! Our posts could be first cousins:) This is such a gorgeous color and my absolute fave is a mossy rich green...fabulous1

Sandra Lee said...

I posted a tablescape today with green as the accent color. Perfect timing see these pics today, love this color!