Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Reveal and Other Fabulous Rooms

Monday, February 23, 2015

First the images I collected for you today, and then the bedroom tables I did over yesterday in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint....





























______________________________________


Ok, you can't judge. My room is still in progress so I never even bother making the bed anymore.  I am thisclose to being done, but I have to paint the walls and just haven't had time.

Here are the tables before:



 In progress (and yes, I painted them in place):

Frame: Annie Sloan French Linen
Drawers: 3:1 Annie Sloan Old White / Annie Sloan French Linen (gray)
2 Coats Clear Wax



 


After, at night (cell phone pic):



I had already ordered some lavender rock crystal knobs, so I didn't even bother taking this old hardware off:


This is probably the most accurate for color, since I shot into the light in most:



That blue ceiling. I can't wait to get rid of it.






 Here is one of the room.

YOU CAN'T JUDGE, OK? 



Can you picture it with the old black tables? They were horrid and were in the worst shape. Much better now I think.


Still to do:
1. Paint walls and ceiling
2. Iron draperies and hang correctly
3. Make bed and style room
4. Switch chair with one from somewhere else


______________________________________________


If you are doing a girl's room, this is awesome:


And I love this:



Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 

 
KL said...

Love the change Stacey! They look so much 'softer' now. The room is going to be divine!

Anonymous said...

They look SO GOOD!!!! Love your room already- Can't wait to see the final reveal!

Anonymous said...

Oh Stacy, I also wanted to thank you for your daily images of lovely rooms- I always find one or two that I love! As I said in the comment above, your bedroom is gorgeous but then EVERY room in your house is too!! BarbaraP from Ma

designchic said...

It looks amazing Stacy - just love the difference in the side tables and your room is going to be amazing…can't wait to see!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Wow..the tables look amazing...and I must say that I love that awesome mirror!!!

Stacy CUrran said...

Thank you all! Especially Barbara, who I can't reply to directly. It means so much to read your nice messages!!
Stacy

http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com said...

Your tables turned out great. They're glamorous, and your room is looking so pretty!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love the way the tables turned out. I've been meaning to paint my entry table with chalk paint, but I always forget. Convenient, eh? Your bedroom is looking so good. The chandelier and bed are just showstoppers.

Stacy CUrran said...

To the anonymous person who asked: yes, the lighter color is three parts white and one part gray. So 3:1 white and gray
Stacy

Pura Vida said...

This room is fantastically glamorous

Sandra Lee said...

So pretty Stacey! Love the table and the accessories.