30 Favorite New Kitchens

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Here are some of my favorite kitchens these days. My new countertop is being fabricated as we speak, and I'm hoping for a Monday install. Of course I'll show you as soon as it is done!













































Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 



Calypso In The Country said...

I love every single one of them!!
Shelley

Merlin said...

Alas...I need multiple homes!!! You know how to pick them!! franki

Karena said...

Wow Stacy these are some gorgeous kitchens!! Love the whites with mix of wood tones and metallics!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena New Feature

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love them all. They are too pretty to actually cook in them!

Sandra Lee said...

I would hate to get these lovely kitchens dirty but cooking in them would be a blast!