Maybe My Favorite Post Ever - 50 Perfect Details and Styling Vignette Images

Monday, February 9, 2015

I am home with the kids, again, on the 6th snow day in the last 10, and will be tomorrow too in all likelihood. I absolutely LOVE it, but it's really hard to work. With Ellie, I got to make valentines today, and Bobby taught me a ton about football (against my will).  But I'm really trying to enjoy every moment and not worry about work because childhood doesn't' last. I know there are a lot of you out there with grown ones, so you get it!

These are from my "Details and Styling" board, and are probably my favorite images(as a group) that I've posted. 

So what makes a successful vignette? Pink flowers it seems: 















I WILL be making one of these at some point - isn't this table beyond awesome?!?




































And just call me Supermom. Look what I made with Ellie today - all 25 of them, DONE. And on February 9th at that:

Images

And three sales, which I know is a lot, but these are so incredible - especially the Spanx bathing suits at more than 1/2 off. And the Safavieh. Well, and the furniture haha!






Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




 
Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Has got to be one of my favorites too!!!...Happy Monday!

Sandra Lee said...

Such great ideas here thanks Stacy! For some reason I find it easier to put together an entire tablescape rather than a vignette. Maybe what I'm missing is pink flowers!

designchic said...

Nothing makes as much of an impact as the perfect vignette and loving these. Flowers, trays and books are always my "go to" favorites!

Sandy said...

Loved every single photo!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I'm always collecting ideas for vignettes...

The enchanted home said...

Great post! What wonderful and inspiring ideas for anyone wanting to redo a vignette, excellent post!

Deborah said...

Thank you, I always love what you post, this is one fabulous.
Stay safe and warm down on the south shore. Up at Wingaersheek Beach we have not seen a plow since 7:30 last night. Thank goodness I stocked up on wine Sunday!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Obviously I'm missing pink flowers and fashionable books to truly make a great vignette. Noted! Great ideas. Stay warm and sane!

Karena said...

Stacy at first I thought WHAT your favorite!?! Now it is also mine with so many artful accessories!!

xoxo
Karena
Featuring The HighBoy