Fireplace Mantels, Oversized Mirrors, and More

Saturday, February 14, 2015



Hi everyone! I don't always post on the weekends, but I has some time and wanted to thank you all for your emails and comments about my new kitchen island yesterday. I am overwhelmed by the emails - they were so nice, and there were so many. I promise I'll respond to all of them, but it will take some time.

So with only two exceptions, everyone thought I should keep the lights over the island. My plan is to live with them for a while, and then we'll see. Thank you for talking me out of spray painting them on a whim :)

Here is some eye candy for everyone - heavy on mantels and mirrors:


































Isn't this a beautiful sale? I love everything!







Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




Patti said...

I normally don't comment, but I thought you should know that your kitchen is incredible. I concur re: the lanterns. Please leave them; it adds such interest to the room. Your entire home is lovely.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

That white hallway with the lanterns is just amazing. I've been staring at that picture for weeks. I'm glad you're reconsidering keeping the lanterns gold. I think they look amazing!

Stacy CUrran said...

Patti thank you so much. That means so much to me :) And you're right - keeping them gold!
Stacy

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

I ADORE these oversized mirrors!! So beautiful for Monday inspiration!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Sandra Lee said...

Oh my gosh the mirrors are gorgeous!