The Year's Best Trend: Interior Steel Doors and Windows

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Of all of the new design ideas and trends this year, my favorite by a long shot is the increased use of interior steel doors and windows. I love this!

































My favorite new sales:








Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




Merlin said...

SO DO I...LOVE THIS LOOK!! I went so far to paint all the mullions black in our cabin to emulate this look. franki

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

I adore steel doors and windows. They've been on my radar for a few years and I'd guess that they are mega-pricey! Shaking the money tree!
Cheers!,
Barbara

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love this look! I noticed it on shower doors, also.

Karena said...

I really love this look Stacy and you've shown a wonderful assortment of rooms!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena