Catching Up, Lighting Decisions, and Weekly Eye Candy

Thursday, December 4, 2014

 I've been missing in action for a couple of days because of this ridiculous cold I've been trying to get over. I even went to the doctor yesterday thinking (hoping) that I had an ear infection because one of my ears hurt so much. Unfortunately, my ears are perfect and I didn't get any medicine :( Anyway, several of you wrote to me that you have been sick for a while too and I'm so sorry I haven't had a chance to get back to you. Here is hoping we all feel better soon.

Last night I did feel well enough to stress about my bedroom light again. I had been having a couple of nagging doubts about the Robert Abbey Bling light even though it was my favorite. One person told me that I should look at the schematic because the lights show from underneath, and sure enough, she was correct. Because of that, I do think it would work better for me over a table rather than in the bedroom where I would be able to see the light bulbs from my bed. (Thank you so much for that comment!)

So, almost on a whim, I ordered this one. It was not even in my original list but as soon as I saw it I knew. I hope you guys like it!


Take a look at these amazing rooms. I love every single one of them:


























Images





 
Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




Merlin said...

This ONE is SPOT ON!! Honestly, I picked out one SO SIMILAR...no longer in stock...grrr...so went with another style. This WILL BE GORGEOUS!! franki

Karen T. said...

I think this is the one! So pretty! (Hope you feel better soon. I've have an awfully annoying sinus thing going on since Sunday.)

Karen T. said...

Sorry for the typo. That's "I've had...", not "I've have...).

Melanie Grss said...

Totally agree with the change. After seeing it with you bed and all, I too knew it just wasn't the one, and you know how much I liked that one myself. Great choice on the new one. Hope you're feeling better.

The enchanted home said...

Love it!! Its perfect...hope you feel better soon, so much going around!

Katherine said...

Sometimes we delay over making the final move for a very valid reason. This light is the one you are supposed to have. It'll look great.

Hope you feel better soon. This bug is brutal. Try using a neti pot - I swear by it. It's natural and has helped me keep my sinus and ears clear.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love that light! I hope you feel better. 'Tis the season to be sick! I somehow stopped up my ears this morning stretching. What's that about?!

Josefine Lynxén said...

I LOVE the square (walnut?) table. Could you please tell me where I can find it?