50 Favorites for Friday, Beautiful Bathroom Edition (#157)

Friday, December 19, 2014

Patrick and I have been thinking about redoing our bathroom for years (and I've been writing about it for years). It really needs it, but every time I am about to call contractors, I find something more important or that I'd rather do. Mostly because we spend no time in the bathroom, so I always talk myself out of it in favor of things we will use more. But like I said, it really needs it, so I think 2015 might be the year. I've been collecting inspiration of course, and here they are.  Some of them are way more modern than we can go in our house, because it wouldn't flow, but I love them nonetheless. I think we will probably end up with something along the lines of this first one.....






















































Images







 


Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




Merlin said...

That first choice is #1...(no pun intended...) although, I hope you find room for a bench with acrylic legs...Our daughter is re-doing their MB as I write this...WHAT A JOB...fortunately, their neighbor is from Italy and tiles...so, labor and learn!! Good luck!! franki

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

The third bath tub is to die for! All are such retreats! Thanks for sharing your favs!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

Yes, #1 is amazing! I don't know where you find all your images...but they are wonderful. Where are all of these homes? I need to travel with a different crowd! Ha!

Karena said...

Thrilled to see so many fabulous baths and powder rooms Stacy. Thank you so much!
Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

KL said...

what a magnificent collection of dream bathrooms! i had to add at least a third to my own pinterest board for future inspiration. thxs so much for collating and sharing Stacey!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Have a Merry Christmas Stacy!

Katherine said...

One of the smartest things we did with our new master bath is to put in a water closet. Keeping the toilet private and away from the bathing works very well.

Pura Vida said...

Merry Christmas Stacy! After the holidays we are going to tackle our ugly brown bathroom to turn into our powder room. Thanks for so much inspiration and ideas!