Spiraling Stairs, Steel Doors, and More

Thursday, December 11, 2014

I was gathering up these images and noticed that there are a lot of intricate stairways and steel doors. So yay me - I have a theme for my post today (very unusual).
Thank you all for the well wishes yesterday. 
I really appreciate all of your kind comments :)



































Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




Katherine said...

Some great images of industrial mixed with traditional - makes me think I need a new pinterest board.

Karena said...

Stacey I love seeing so many gorgeous powder rooms and bedrooms in this group in! Adore!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I love the floral black and white wallpaper in the bathroom...so cute!

Amanda R. said...

Any idea where I can get the light in the 2nd picture? Thanks!