50 Favorites for Friday #156

Friday, December 12, 2014

My favorite style is the transitional style, and if these don't sum it up perfectly then I don't know what does. Enjoy!




















































 I'm not really the biggest fan of the holiday flash sales (you know, when Joss and OKL and the others turn to all holiday decorations this time of year). The stuff is nice, but I don't buy that much of it, so selfishly I want the regular sales back. Yesterday they listened to me (haha) and had some really good new ones:









Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 

Maryanne White said...

LOVE today's selections!

Lissy Parker said...

Stacy, Thanks for the inspiration. Have a wonderful weekend!
xo, lissy

Karena said...

Some real beauties here, stunning dining rooms and dramatic lighting!!

Have a great weekend Stacy!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

So many great examples of beautiful design - always inspiring!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Pura Vida said...

Stacy this gave me so many ideas for hubb's library. I love the modern mix with old tradition

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love the contemporary mix...

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Absolutely beautiful, Stacy!
Happy Sunday.
Teresa
xoxo

Sandra Lee said...

Love these selections! They make for wonderful daydreams.