New Rooms I Admire

Monday, December 29, 2014

I hope you all have some time off of work this week. I am home with the kiddos. We had a big sleepover last night with a ton of kids. One had to go home sick after eating a can of clam chowder right out of the can with a spoon - room temperature at that, not even bothering to heat it up.  

Here's a little game:
1. Do you think it was a boy or a girl?   
2. Do you think it was one from the 9 year old group or the 14 year old group? 

If you guessed 14 year year old boy, you're right.
God bless them and their teenage brains. I do love them to pieces though.



























My favorite sales today:









Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

So pretty, Stacy!
Hope that your holiday was wonderful.
Teresa
xoxo

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I can see why you admire them so....they are stunning!!....Hope you had a wonderful holiday and weekend!

Katherine said...

Of course it was a boy who ate that - ughh. I remember having sleep overs for my kids. The boys would eat everything in site, watch the movies and then fall asleep. The girls would scream the entire time - that high pitched girlie scream.

Love the foyer with the blue settee.

Merlin said...

I "almost" got sick reading that...I do NOT like clam chowder...much to my family's dismay... I just had a "tab" at the grocery store and "let em at it..." :) Your rooms, though, are very well indeed!! franki

KL said...

Oh yes, guessed the older boy straight away! Too funny! I don't know what tinned Clam chowder is, but it sounds horrible. Love these pictures. Merry Christmas to you and your family and enjoy your down time with them. I'm hanging at home with my son, reading, going to the beach and eating waaay too much.(Not CC though!) x KL

Sandra Lee said...

Having raised three sons I was pretty sure it was a boy, gotta love 'em. Love these rooms also, every one of them!