Weekend Roomspiration 9-6-14

Saturday, September 6, 2014


Happy birthday little sis!! They benefits of writing a blog - private shout outs to one person :)

These images are probably not for everyone, but sometimes I'm in the mood for very bright, very bold, very glamorous. If you are too, these won't disappoint:


































View My Other Hand Picked Daily Deals:
  


The best:
Official Elite Serum Website


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:







Karena said...

Glam galore! I love it Stacy, as I can appreciate almost all design aesthetics!!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

I am VERY B B G!!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

Count me in for loving bright and bold! The pic from New England home with the pops of purple is crazy beautiful!