My Favorites Rooms For Fall - Golds, Beiges, and Lots of Warm Undertones

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Before I show you the rooms,  I want to show you what I saw on Overstock last night.  
This bed for $999:


And I already knew about (and by "knew about," of course I mean "have been lusting for") this bed, $3350 with shipping from Neiman Marcus:

I think either would look great in my bedroom! 

Seriously, I don't buy a ton from Overstock, usually just curtain rods and things like that, so I'm not totally sure about quality. They seem to sell a lot of crap, but I've read that they also sell higher end things. Does anyone have any personal experience with them to share? 

Ok, on to the fall rooms:



























Has anyone else noticed how many Christmas boards there are on Pinterest already this year? I'm barely ready for Halloween (i.e., I'm not at all).  Check out these Christmas decorations from Bradford Exchange if you are ready for Christmas planning!


My Favorite sale today:

View My Other Hand Picked Daily Deals:
  

The very best:
Official Elite Serum Website


Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love the room with varying shades of white, of course. White can still be warm!

Karena said...

Love so many of these fabulous rooms, Stacey, the velvets, the foyers, wow!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

Sorry, haven't used Overstock...LUV THAT TESTER BED!! GO for it! Super photos! franki

Sandra Lee said...

I like that these rooms weren't filled with too many rust/orange colors.