Tuesday Roomspiration - Mostly Modern and Lovely

Tuesday, September 2, 2014



































cream bench sofa gold silk window shades

bold chocolate brown and red living room

traditional master bedroom with sitting area large window tall tufted head board

living room black walls

small butlers pantry in hallway brown mosaic glass tile

crystal drop chandelier in white dining room built in cabinets elegant style


My favorite new sales today:




View My Other Hand Picked Daily Deals:
  


The best:

Official Elite Serum Website




Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:







Karena said...

A beautiful selection Stacy!! Thanks so much as always for brightening my day!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Sandra Lee said...

As usual I think I have one, maybe two pictures that are my favorite. The as usual I see so many great ones that I lose count. I do however remember that picture #10 is absolutely breathtaking!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Beautiful! I love that first picture of the kitchen. Those windows!

Unknown said...

Chuyên thiet ke nha | thiet ke nha dep | mau nha | Mau nha dep | thiet ke nha xinh
Chuyên phu kien iphone | phu kien ipad | op lung iphone dep | bumber iphone| phu kien de thuong

Merlin said...

E-gads!! That IS MY KIND of modern!! Every single one!! Great finds!! franki