If I May Be So Bold

Sunday, September 7, 2014



To continue for yesterday's post, here are more fantastically bold rooms:

traditional open large white living room with bold rug

glazed brick walls in kitchen

white living rom with bold modern lighting

colorful orange chairs in dining room with black white chevron rug

artsy open multi use living room large windows modern lighting

mirrored walls in whit bathroom

bookcases in dining room dark wood floors

bright shiny floors modern lighting hallway

sleek bathroom with striated wood look tile floors glass polished shower enclosure

blue lacquered paneled walls office zebra cowhide rug

blue and withe dining room parquet wood floors

awesome brown and white modern wallpaper traditional gold mirror

colorful turquoise dining room

love the wallpaper

neutral master bedroom four poster bed black white fabric panels

dining room with large gold modern sputnik chandelier

blue orange living room

textured walls brown white dining room

love the console table white lacquer gold hardware

ocean view dining room green and white

modern hot pink chairs in dining room

kitchen with chevron papered walls


turquoise kitchen cabinets with glass

dining room with books and modern geometric patterned rug

beautiful white and blue kitchen modern orb pendant lighting


Love!

View My Other Hand Picked Daily Deals:
  


The best:
Official Elite Serum Website


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:







Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

There's so much I love today that I don't know where to begin! The marble bathroom with the great shower really caught my attention.

Merlin said...

These "shots" are fantastic...no one ever called "boring" fun...love your BOLD!! franki

Karena said...

Stacey lots of great dining drama her. Love it!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Krist said...

I'm really into bold right now! I'm thinking of doing a little redecorating and really livening things up. I love neutrals, but I think bold is just younger and seems more like my family right now. I'm bookmarking these for inspiration! xo Kristy

Kristy Woodson Harvey said...

I did not change my name to "Krist." Just accidentally hit the enter button too fast! Ha!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me.
Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end?
I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


Take a look at my website - how to make a lot of money fast online

Sandra Lee said...

You can be bold anytime you like! These rooms definitely make a statement.