A GREAT Idea for a Budget Dining Table that Doesn't Look It

Tuesday, September 9, 2014



How about this idea for a dining table - a large round (mine is 72") or rectangular office supply table with a tailored skirt like this:


Or this:





 And check out how amazing this console is - totally faked with fabric:



And some examples of what a few yards of fabric and some sewing skills can do:






















View My Other Hand Picked Daily Deals:
  


The best:
Official Elite Serum Website


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:







Taylor Greenwalt said...

Hi Stacy...I love the look! I was thinking of doing this in my office with some cheap metal bookcases we got from Costco...

The Lavender Bouquet said...

Great look...very sleek! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carrie said...

I love the look of a skirted table! These are great images!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are simply exquisite. Ann

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I've always wanted a table with custom fabric in my entryway. I love the look. The monograms in the dining room are right up my alley, too.

Sandra Lee said...

I love every one of them! Been wanting a round table for a long time and never thought of checking out the office supply store. Thank you Ma'am!

Merlin said...

Endless possibilities!! franki