Inspiring BOLD and Modern Interiors

Monday, September 8, 2014


I've been so busy and haven't had a chance to show you Ellie's room, all complete, and our guest room makeover. Right now, we're actually having our front porch refinished with all composite materials (sooo unsexy, but it needed it) -- I promise to show you all of that soon!






























View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:
  


The best:
Official Elite Serum Website


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:







designchic said...

I'm dying to see Ellie's room - know it is wonderful! These images are such a beautiful way to start my rainy Monday - statement lighting and great wallpapers…two of my favorite things!!

Kristy Woodson Harvey said...

These are so gorgeous! All of those round orb light fixtures are incredible. And I'm also dying to see Ellie's room! Yay! Can't wait!! xo
P.S. I think I spelled your name wrong on my blog, and I'm so sorry... Changing it now!!

Pura Vida said...

Wow that slab of marble is unbelievable! Love the round chandelier lights in a group that remind me of the Dallas skyline

Merlin said...

Oh, you KNOW I'm an orb chandelier fan (especially since I've been waiting SEVEN months for mine to arrive...PATIENCE...grrr!) I "hear you" about the composite...we are leaning that way, too. Lucky Ellie...need a show and tell!! franki