Monday Madness, Eye Candy, and Some Deals

Monday, September 22, 2014

This is the longest I've gone without posting in a long time, and it's really for no reason. Just busy busy busy with back to school. I'm hoping to get my act together soon. I hope you all are well. Here us some eye candy for you:



























I found this today, and was excited that it looks like the Stanley Coastal piece but is a lot less. i have no need for it, but it still excites me:)

My favorite new sales today:



View My Other Hand Picked Daily Deals:
  


The very best:
Official Elite Serum Website


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:







Merlin said...

OMG!! You NEVER disappoint!! Take a breath!! franki

designchic said...

You always give us gorgeous eye candy. The chandelier in the dining room is insane…love it!! Hope you're having a great start to you week.

Katherine said...

Amazing the size of the bedroom in the Veranda picture. In some cities that is an entire apartment.
Great images.

Sandra Lee said...

These rooms are very unique and that leopard looks so real it's scary!