What I Love Wednesday: Twin Beds for Girl's, Boy's, or Guest Rooms

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I had twin beds growing up. With floral wallpaper, a shag rug in light pink, dark pink, and white, floral curtains to match the wallpaper, and I think even matching comforters! It was the 70's and it was awesome.  I SO wish I had a photo of my childhood room!















Follow on Pinterest:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:



designchic said...

I love twin beds especially in a child's room. Such a beautiful variety here from formal, to casual to beachy…happy Wednesday!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Wonderful twin bed rooms . . I love the blue, white and yellow color schemed one...so very beautiful!!

Merlin said...

Ooooh, I'm not too certain about that bear.... Wouldn't it be something to have twin's in rooms like these!! franki

Karena said...

These rooms are all so lovely, Stacy! (Even though I have to spread out all over the place) Ha!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Sandra Lee said...

I wish my childhood bedroom looked liked either of these! The ideas are turning for our spare bedroom.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Very cute! Twin beds are great especially in vacation homes (as an experienced vacation home renter ;). I wish I had a pic of my childhood bedrooms. Peach and purple, then peach and mint green, then navy, white and tropical. I've been decorating and redecorating forever lol!

carolyn bradford said...

Love, love, love twin beds! The twin canopy beds in my daughters room were handmade and I don't think I will ever part with them! I haven't told her that yet, though! Anyway, beautiful post….I hope you are doing ok…I think about you often and I know it will take time to get back to whatever normal is!

Justin@magnificentlymodern.com said...

These are some very beautiful options, although I prefer a more contemporary look.