Some Favorite Rooms From Elle Decor

Thursday, June 26, 2014

I love all of these from Elle Decor and hope you do too!





























Follow on Pinterest:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:





Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:



Karena said...

Stacy I think I love the dressing room the most of all with the billowing pink panels!
Gorgeous!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Katherine said...

Stacy,
Thinking of you and your family.

Hugs
Katherine

Sandra Lee said...

After the first picture I'm still picking up my jaw off the floor. When our kids were little they weren't allowed in the living room. It was nothing over the top but that was the way it was when I was growing up so I just followed suit. These rooms are so gorgeous that same rule would likely still be in effect. Just kidding!! (wink)

aed said...

Love all the photos on your site but I'm having a hard time finding credits for these designs. Where do you credit the designers?

Stacy CUrran said...

AED -- the title of the post says they are all Elle Decor and they are all watermarked. Not sure where the confusion is in this one!
Stacy

The Lavender Bouquet said...

Love all of the work you have done to collect such beautiful photos. Your taste is quite similar to mine. Thanks so much for sharing!
Kathleen

aed said...

Then I must not understand how to find the designer credit. I see that editorial credit on this particular post is E.D. but I am still having trouble finding individual designer credit. Please show me how I can do that.

Stacy CUrran said...

You'd have to do a reverse image search: http://www.google.com/insidesearch/features/images/searchbyimage.html

Merlin said...

And...now I want a peach, too!! franki