a $69m Mansion that I love every inch of

Monday, June 16, 2014



This $69 million mansion is too big for me to feel happy in, but I love very inch of the design:


























Follow on Pinterest:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:



Anonymous said...

Beautiful house. I'll be thinking of you and Colby this week. Niki

Home change Home said...

Be away the time you need, but come back!
:) A big kiss just to tell you that you are not alone
Teresa

Jenny said...

Hang in there. Such a difficult thing to go through - I have no words, but you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Laura Roe said...

Prayers headed to you and your family. Such a hard time, I know. Soon your mom will be whole and at peace. Praying for comfort for you and yours. Please update as you can. Laura Roe

Pat@Life At Lydias House said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you go down a path that no one wants to travel.

Karena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karena said...

Stacy of course your friends all understand and want you to have all of this time with your Mother. You bring so much joy into our lives, if feel so fortunate that you are my friend....
Xoxo
Karena

Karena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I will take it only if it come furnished!!

I am so very sorry to hear about your mom Stacy...I can only imagine how very difficult it must be for you and your family....my thoughts and prayers will be with you at this most difficult time. I will still be here and look forward to your posts and thinking of you all the while....take care Stacy!!!

Vanessa Louis-Flores said...

Take care of yourself and family, I will wait for when you are back.
Vanessa.

Cynthia said...

Stacy this is such a difficult time for you and your family. You have to do what is best for you and them at this time. I so wish you didn't have to go through this, life can be so cruel. I understand all to well. In my prayers and thoughts.

Cynthia

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are having to go through this painful time and of course, we all understand. You are certainly in my prayers. Take all the time you need and so happy you have an assistant. I'm sure she will do a wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy. Both parents have advanced Alzheimer's so I share your pain. Music is the only thing that brings them joy! Sending you best wishes from across the pond in Uk.
Warm regards. Sharon.

Anonymous said...

Stacy---you'll obviously be in the thoughts and prayers of all of us while you're dealing with such a sad situation.
I hope your mother and family can find all the peace needed to get through this---
Catherine

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Oh Stacy, I'm so sorry. Many blessings to you and your family as you move through this time in your lives. I know first hand how difficult it is.
Kay

The enchanted home said...

Stacy, I am really sorry to hear this. I have been MIA this week so just now starting to play catchup. I am so sorry to hear of your mother, and of course totally understand and respect your need to attend to her, that is by far most important, we will all be here waiting for you. I will keep your mother and your family in my prayers and ask for God to watch over you.
Be well....

Katherine said...

Stacy, Like many of your readers - my heart is with you and your family.
Hugs, Katherine

Bonnie said...

You will be in my prayers. One of our family members is in the early stages of this disease.

May you know others care.

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

I totally understand, Stacy. have been there and will be prayer for y'all.
This is some mansion! Wow, a dream!
Teresa
xoxo

Merlin said...

PEACE be with you and yours. franki