50 Favorites for Friday (#132)

Friday, June 27, 2014

Thank you all for your continuing condolences - you guys are so sweet! I am taking my time easing back into work. I do enjoy blogging, so here is a 50 Favorites.  I haven't been as good about returning comments, but please bear with me.  



















































I am so tempted by these, even though I don't have much of a use for one. They are one of a kind and hand made, 5'x8'. I'm thinking on the foot of a bed, or even over a headboard. Or cut up and framed. Or as a spring/summer blanket. Ok, bets on whether I buy one? I'd say 50-50:

All of these are under $500, most are under $200. I absolutely love lighting sales:

Follow on Pinterest:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:





Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:



Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great inspiration here today Stacy....especially loved the bathrooms...Thinking of you and your family...

Sandra Lee said...

Those orange walls are crazy gorgeous! I'm also noticing more detail in ceilings, very nice.