Trend-Spotting: Mongolian Fur (Better Late Than Never)

Saturday, June 7, 2014

I'm a tad late getting around to posting about this trend. I mean, but the time PB Teen has sold out of them, you know it's been around a while. But I love Mongolian fur in decor enough still that I wanted to post some of my favorites. What do you think - do you love it like I do?

I first saw these in Sally Wheat's rooms. I think she started the trend, but I could be wrong. I'm so jealous. I really hope I come up with something someday that starts a trend!

Anyway, she's brilliant and I love her work. Many of these rooms are hers. I just ordered a (faux) Mongolian fur rug/throw today and, in true copycat fashion,  plan to drape it over a chair somewhere. I'll show you when it arrives.




























Follow on Pinterest:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:



Karena said...

Love the look Stacy, where did you order yours?

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

You know...I do like it! My daughter has one and I "pet" whenever I walk by..irresistible! franki

KL said...

I love these....as cushions or throws. Not too sure about the footstool versions. I've just purchased a white cushion to add some winter warm texture to our leather lounge and I love it!!!!! They're addictive though; saving for another already!

Unknown said...

Yes I love them!

Unknown said...

Yes I love them!