Design Admiration: Sally Wheat and Her Amazing Use of Texture and Mongolian Fur in Design

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sally Wheat has been one of my favorites for a while, even since I saw her use of Mongolian fur in most of her rooms (I posted on Mongolian fur yesterday if you're interested). Her is a snap shot of her work. I hope you enjoy it!









I agree with the people who commented that the toilet seat should be down...if I had taken the photo of this next one, I hope I would have caught that. But I like the wallpaper enough to show you anyway:
















Follow on Pinterest:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:


These fun sales end tomorrow:



Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:





aed said...

When photographing a bathroom the toilet seat should ALWAYS, ALWAYS be down. It should be down even when it's not being photographed.

Merlin said...

AED...I so agree with the toilet seat being DOWN...course...I only approve of the toilet paper being face down as well!! :) franki

Stacy CUrran said...

I agree, but loved the wallpaper enough to show the room anyway. If I had taken the photo I would have closed the toilet too :)
Stacy

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

I adore her work, Stacy! There were several here I haven't seen! Thanks!
Teresa
xoxo

Katy Byrne said...

Love Sally Wheat. Great shots!
www.designsbykaty.com

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love Sally Wheat! I'm so happy you featured her work, and not just because she's a Houston designer. Ashley Goforth is another great one from Houston though. Who knew such great design would come from here?!