A Heartfelt Thank You To My Readers, and 50 Favorites #131

Friday, June 20, 2014

I don't know how I can never adequately thank all of my lovely readers who sent condolences about my mother.  I heard from so many people with the disease, people who currently have it in their family, or who have lost loved ones to it. I also heard from many, many of you who lost parents to other illnesses, which of course is equally difficult. Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and stories. They meant the world to me. 

I don't know how regularly I will be back yet - I am playing it day by day. But I wanted to do a post today, so here it is, 50 Favorites, although I think most of these are repeats:























































Follow on Pinterest:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:



http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers Stacy! Sorry for your loss and I hope that God has given you a strong support system full of family and friends to be there for you. I love your blog and design ideas and hope you find some peace and comfort through our love of home décor.

Hugs!

Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos

The enchanted home said...

Stacy, have kept you in my prayers as I really believe in their power to help us get through even the hardest days. My thoughts are with you.......always good to see a post from you but totally understand that the desire to blog may come and go, sometimes its really cathartic as its an escape. Sending a big hug and sunnier days your way.

Merlin said...

Gees, I do so love your blog...all those beautiful rooms!!! Thinking of you in many ways...we're just getting ready to drive to Pilger, Nebraska...my hometown was wiped out by twin tornadoes...my brother and sis-in-law are alive...lost everything. I guess we're not to ask why... franki

Unknown said...

So sorry for your loss and sending you prayers of peace and love. Thank you so much for taking the time to share these beautiful rooms with us.

Unknown said...

I love everything about this home; decor, layout, modern aspect and especially that large opening to the beautiful back yard. Amazing!
studio-with-gothic-style

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I know this has been such a tough time for everyone as her illness has progressed. I'll be thinking of you and your family!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

It will take a long time, but you will be back. With Alzheimers patients, you not only have to recover from their death, but what you went through taking care of them. Take your time, Stacy.
These rooms are amazing, as always.
Yeres
axoxo

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Take care Stacy...it certainly will not be easy for you and your family .. you are in my thoughts and prayers.