50 Favorites for Friday #130 - ALL WHITE ROOM EDITION

Friday, June 13, 2014

I'm actually doing 75 Favorites for Friday today, but that isn't such a catchy title.
These are 75 white rooms I've recently collected -- Some of them are a little off white, or just have white walls - a look I love.
Enjoy!


















































































Follow on Pinterest:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:



Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

This is my favorite collection of rooms so far. I do love all things white!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love these rooms and all the white...especially love the kitchen that Sarah Richardson did with that great island covered in barn wood...Have a great weekend!

Merlin said...

That first photo coffee table...YESSS!! Then that full length stand up mirror....OMG!! franki p.s. Can't believe another weekend already...