Garrison Hullinger

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Do you know of  Garrison Hullinger?  I'm kind of embarrassed to say I hadn't until very recently (but I bet he hasn't heard of me either, so it's ok, right ? :) He's a designer in Portland, and I'm in love with his work.  I especially love the color schemes he uses, and how each room has a distinct feel.  I hope you enjoy his work as much as I do:


south shore decorating, decorating, interior decorating, interior design, design, interiors, best interior decorators, best interior designers, interior design ma, interior decorating ma, best design blogs, best interior design blogs, top decorating blogs, Stacy curran, living Rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, childrens rooms, girls room, boys rooms, finished basements, room photos, bathrooms, master bedroom, black and white room, blue room, green rooms, white rooms, galley wall, room photos, room images, interior design photos, interior design images, DIY, do it yourself, crafts


































































































































































































 I have a clear favorite (#12)...do you?  I'd love to hear what you think, as always!


                                     


Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Garrison's designs are layered and textural, yet have a clean, uncluttered aesthetic. The combination is very appealing.
Thanks for sharing, Stacy, and have a lovely Sunday!
~ Wendi ~ xo

Trish said...

Definately a good find, what lovely work. Thanks for the intro to some more beautiful home inspiration!!!

The enchanted home said...

Have not heard of him but glad you made the introduction!! I am with you, (of course) loving that blue and white...but all the rooms have a beautiful balance to them in rich color tones...very nicely done. Have a great Sunday Stacy and hope you get to relax a bit today!!

Tatiana Doria said...

I hadn´t heard of him either, but it definately is a name to remember. Lovely spaces, balanced and rich.

Carmella said...

Oh, I feel like I could go right into each space and feel so at home. I love all the rich colors!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I have not heard of him either. Thanks for introducing him. I love how he uses color.

interiorcravings said...

my favorite is number 3! but I still really like his work... pinning away =)

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Thanks for sharing his lovely work with us Stacy!

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

I hadn't heard of him but I'm so glad you shared his portfolio with us--have a great weekend! Barbara

Barbara@HausDesign said...

I have heard of him but since I come from Portland I am seeking out the great designers in the area for future reference! :) I love his work - it's traditional but with enough of an edge to make it fresh and young...

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

He's great! And such a nice person. Love his designs and this post is fabulous, my friend.



Wishing you a great week and a Happy Halloween!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Donna Pizzi & Philip Clayton-Thompson said...

Thanks for sharing our very talented client Garrison Hullinger of Garrison Hullinger Interior Design with your readers. We have had the honor of photographing and promoting Garrison's work for several years and have watched his talents blossom. He is DEFINITELY a rising star to watch. Great to find you & your blog, too! BlackstoneEdge.com